* * * C R E A T I V E ~ I N S P I R A T I O N ~ F O R ~ E V E R Y O N E * * *

weekly challenges

I haven't done a 'weekly challenges' post in a very long time!
This week I completed the Diva's #346 challenge which was a Duotangle using the tangles Phicops and Huggins.

 black Copic Multiliner SP 0.05, 0.2, 0.5; HB pencil; blender; round tile
Added tangle: (which technically means it is no longer a Duotangle shhhh)
Dicso (and maybe a tiny bit of Cheesecloth)

 Thanks for stopping by,
have a great week,
~ joey ~

10 comments:

  1. A great and elegant round tile with wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful composition and wonderful drawn in black/white, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauwwwwwwwwwwwwww, stunning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is very beautiful! I love the idea of Huggins as a circle ⭕️. Well done, Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's not duotangle, then it's triotangle ^_^. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Magnificent texture and depth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving my readers and I kind comments. . .