* * * C R E A T I V E ~ I N S P I R A T I O N ~ F O R ~ E V E R Y O N E * * *

joey's weekly tangle challenge #209

The last in the Finish my Tile ~ Ribbons and Curls Challenge series!
Tile #6 starts with the gentle waves of


Again, you can turn your tile any way you choose
and finish with tangles of your choice.
I hope that you find it very Zen!

Have a great Easter Weekend!
May the Easter bunny bring you lots of chocolate and drawing supplies!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this challenge very much, Diva Dance is an old fave and became even more a fave after Helen's post in which she showed us a wonderful way to draw this pattern. Thank you very much Joey!
    Wish you a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Joey. I like this week's tile a lot, and will have fun with it. But...last week's tile was #208, and you said it was the 4th in the series. This week is #209, and you are saying it is #6, the last one. Where is the 5th one, did I miss it somehow? I do stuff like that, lol: look right at something and tell you it isn't there!

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear sorry Joyce for confusing you! This is indeed week 6, last week's Coil was #5, I will fix it now. Thanks for keeping me in order!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Ok, thanks for your reply, and now I understand. Also, now I know that I have indeed done #5, lol. Thanks again, Joey.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this nice challenge series. I did enjoy all of your challenges ribbons and curls wery much. Happy Easterdays to you and your family! Best wishes from Germany, Margarete

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving my readers and I kind comments. . .